WANTED: Experienced Software Developer!
Okay, we’ll be honest. If you like a challenge then this is your job!
Our team in Rotterdam consists of a lot of experienced developers. Last year some eager juniors joined this team. These juniors need you, so teambuilder, how about you take the lead? And why not structure our processes internally at the same time? We can achieve more efficiency, but how?!
Youwe operates within the Champions League of eBusiness en eCommerce. We serve clients like Grolsch, Intratuin and PostNL and many more, so we will be expecting a lot from you. Then again, we offer a lot in return. Our business is not only development of complex websites, also development of online specialists. See you soon!
- You are an experienced object oriented programmer and as a semi full stack developer you can take on every complex project;
- You’re eager to work with JIRA, STASH, BAMBOO so you can lead your team to better coding standards;
- You are a natural leader and you like inspiring your team members in becoming smarter en more efficient;
- Eager to learn you are: there is a possibility you spend your evenings and weekend on learning new techniques.
- It would be nice if you would have experience with Git, CLI, Linux (Ubuntu), PIMcore.
- You are our absolute superhero if you are skilled in DI, ORM, D.R.Y., S.O.L.I.D., Composer, Redis, Varnish, or cool things that we don’t even know about.
- We give you the opportunity to develop yourself in our fast-paced organisation. Take your responsibility and you will get freedom in return!
- We guarentee you will be certified within one year!
- As an agile organisation we make sure you’ll be up and running in no-time. Please don’t wait with looking at our processes, if we can do better, let us know;
- We work in self managing teams so we’ll ask more of you than just writing code. Work with clients, make them more successful, be their advisor!
- We’re looking for someone who knows how to build a successful team, who is goal oriented and gets things done!
Junior PHP Developer
“Working as a programmer at Youwe is nothing short of inspiring! There are a lot of talented people around you who see their jobs as a hobby and hence are committed to achieving desired goals at any cost. There are many programs which promote personal growth both in soft skills and in your profession. The cultural diversity also makes for an interesting environment to work in. Don’t take my word for it. Come check it out yourself!”