Are you ready for an unforgettable traineeship?
Last month our experienced dev team in Amsterdam told us: “We need new Padawans!” Guys, guys (and girl), what do you mean by that?
Experienced in both Symfony and PIM-core this team has evolved so much. Everyday they have to choose between customisation and standardisation, new and existing business and short and longterm process improvements.
And they’re good at it too! So now they are ready to share that knowledge with you! You won’t just be a trainee, you’ll be an up and running part of the team.
Youwe operates within the Champions League of eBusiness en eCommerce. We service clients like Staples, Spinnin’ Records and many more, so we will be expecting a lot from you. Then again, we offer a lot in return. Our business is not only development of complex websites, als development of online specialists. See you soon!
- You know your way around PHP 5.x and you recognize the importance of working with mediors and seniors;
- You know about frameworks and Symfony is your weapon of choice;
- General knowledge about MySQL en HTML/CSS;
- Eager to learn you are: there is a possibility you spend your evenings and weekend on learning new techniques (not just at school);
- Pro-active personality. You want to know how and why we do stuff. ASK!
- We give you the opportunity to develop yourself in our fast-paced organisation. Our knowledge and experience? Take it, it’s yours!
- As an agile organisation we make sure you’ll be up and running in no-time. You will work on issues and when you achieve the desired quality you can take part of bigger projects. We make use of a DTAP-street so our experienced mediors and seniors can review every code you write!
- We work in self managing teams so we’ll ask more of you than just writing code. Don’t hesitate to advise your client about our other specialties like SEO.
- We’re always open to improvement so please be sharp!