PROJECT-Y: THE REAL YOUWE CHRISTMAS GIFT
Dear Crown Youwel,
2016 has almost come to an end, and what a year it was. Together we have experienced some great heights and reached rough waters but it always ended up in fireworks. It truly was a great spectacle, and we would like to thank you for that … on Saturday the 14th of January 2017.
Not enough hints in this introduction? Oh, come on :-). Because our success is a team effort, this year we would like to take the Youwe Christmas Gift to the next level. So suit up – or whatever clothing makes you comfortable – and join your colleagues for a great adventure like they do in Colorado.
Still no clue? Sign-up below and find out, or it remains a mystery.
- Date: Saturday January 14, 2017
- Time: Approx. 7am till 11pm
- Duration: Gone all day having fun
V.I.S. (VERY IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Identification: Passport or ID
- Youwe Boarding Pass: You will get one
- Clothing: Warm (scarf, gloves, hat …)
- Footwear: Walking shoes or ice-skates
- No fear of: Heights, water or fire
- Anything else?: A pillow for on the road
- Perhaps some: Ray Ban Aviator glasses
Hint: Just look out for the black ones, snakes can be very dangerous 😉